Dear List,
I’m delighted to share event details and registration for our upcoming One
Cell At A Time Maker Jam: From Donor to Data event. i hope some of you
might find it interesting.

Thanks so much,

Suzy

*ONE CELL AT A TIME - MAKER JAM*

*From Donor to Data*

*9 – 18 June 2021*

*Register your interest here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe0qv6jk3DmV49LhryN_09ECzT8tD9Z9MsSymj4QWqliUg4OQ/viewform>
for
the Maker Jam by 9 June 2021*

The body has 37 trillion cells, and The Human Cell Atlas (HCA) scientific
research project is looking to create a human ‘Google map’ of every cell
type in our body. This will transform our understanding of biology and
disease, and could revolutionise future healthcare.

The *One Cell at a Time* ‘From Donor To Data’ Maker Jam is a big, exciting
online get together for people who are interested in developing a fun
creative project, inspired by the Human Cell Atlas science. From the 10th
June to the 18th June you will get the chance to rise to one of four
challenges set by our commissioned *One Cell at a Time* artists, working as
part of a team or as an individual.

There will also be a programme of live-streamed Maker Jam Talks exploring
the work of members of the Human Cell Atlas community including biologists,
clinicians, technologists, physicists, computational scientists, software
engineers, and mathematicians as well as internationally renowned artists,
makers and thinkers.

*FULL EVENT INFORMATION HERE
<https://www.humancellatlas.org/one-cell-at-a-time-maker-jam/>*

*We will be sending out a small swag bag of appreciation to all Maker
Jammers who sign up by 5 June 2021. Please make sure to include your
address when you sign up!*

Thanks a million,

Suzy