I have been hard lurking for like 10 years on this list but must confess I
don't often read. That said I am always so happy to know you are all here
and really enjoy reading snippets and seeing how long it goes on for. This
thread caught my eye because I have been thinking a lot about lurking as
method and people don't talk much about it!

May the netbehaviour list live long and prosper.

Isabelle your project sounds really wonderful I will definitely be looking
up and following that.

Happy lurking all xxx