Thanks to everyone who already responded to this topic (about 61 so far)
<3  <3  <3

For those that missed the discussion...

*We are proposing a Netbehaviour renewal process:*

Over a 1 month period starting now (14th June 2021)
We invite all subscribers to do one of 3 things

1. Make a post on any topic or responding to anyone else's post
2. Send an email with "Happy Lurker"* in the subject header (to the list or
privately to me - if you prefer to remain incognito).**
3. Do nothing.

At the end of this time, moderators will
1. gather a list of everyone who posted
2. update subscribers on the proposal to unsubscribing everyone who hasn't
posted and depending on what we all decide
3. unsubscribe everyone who we haven't heard from/ or do something else.

In this way, we will get to know new people a little, and be better able to
see ourselves collectively.

* It would be embarrassing if this suggested wording were to be taken as a
literal requirement. Feel free to indicate in any way you like that you
would like to continue to participate mainly by reading.
**If you prefer not to say it publicly or privately you can always
resubscribe.

Warmly
Ruth