Alan,
Might inclusion of the liminal help in organizing these thoughts? It seems
that you are employing a hard-edged concept of the edge. After all, logic
allows for not only this or that, but both or some of both and more.
Perhaps you are referring to something that I'm unfamiliar with when you
speak of Riverrun, but the edge of almost every natural river is liminal.
The edge or border is something that I've been interested in as it applies
to Art. I haven't bothered to prop up cryptocurrencies by placing a bet on
NFTs, but I suppose defining ownership as such may be one of the latest
expressions of this subject.

--

- *Anthony Stephenson*

*http://anthonystephenson.org/ <http://anthonystephenson.org/>*