Absolutely! Would be pleased if you used amything of mine -

Best, Alan, and thank you -

On Mon, 14 Feb 2022, Daniele Minns via NetBehaviour wrote:

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 08:26:52 +0000
From: Daniele Minns via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
To: netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org
Cc: Daniele Minns <danielemi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] (It's) playing on my nerves (on one's nerves)
    (Alan Sondheim)

The screaming on the bridge entangled with your harmonica sounds like
someone whooping at a hoe-down, seems very much  part of the music, as does
the crackling wind. Really enjoyed the complete soundscape of this, safely
book-ended by a little pneumatic-hose music! Might I use the steam hose
sound in my motion-sensing project? The rest of the music is too complex to
embed in the work in which I am already mixing a lot of elements. If you say
it?s ok, I can obtain it directly from the YouTube clip. I?d like to see how
that sound responds to various effects brought in gradually, such as
different EQ?s etc, by the sweeping of an arm or the turning of a leg.