Dear Johannes,

The book is only concerned with my website Being Human (1996 - 2007) as it
was integrated in the Dutch Digital Canon in 2019.
It is multilingual.
French, English, Dutch and come bribes of German and even arabic mingled
with code. Everything comes from the website.
It's all under the Free Art Licence.
There are Fore Words and an Ad Verb / Bij Woord in English and  Dutch. The
book has been beautifully designed by Alexandre Leray.
Attached a photo by Florine van Rees of it's first presentation in the
Exhibition REBOOT.
https://li-ma.nl/lima/news/reboot-pioneering-digital-art-opens-nieuwe-instituut

So, Johannes, there is no direct link to my telematic performance work.
Even if, in the future I would love to give performative readings of the
book.

Warm greetings.
Annie

>>> http://www.creative-catalyst.com