Blast 24

https://youtu.be/JdVjmrrho0M video

The world lights up, not with the warmth of spring, but with
something somewhere occuring, turning ash, turning gray matter
into gray matter. It exhausts itself. It's furious. It
continues. It speaks crudely. It's the same old stories of
apocalypse armageddon; you know what? these happen without any
force at all. This dark night we go less than gentle, this dark
night unbearable bright. The light is monstrous, is it not.
Every night I don't sleep, go over my faults and mistakes,
errors and wrong turns, one by one by one, sleep collapses me.
How selfish our stories are that we tell ourselves. How selfish
our stories are that we tell others. How selfish their stories
are that they tell us. How powerful their stories are that they
tell others. _I am come among us._ Daily I wait, await,
cessation. It's this blinding light, light of a thousand, a
million suns. It is that sound which is unheard at the moment of
arrival, that sound without departure. I never get the last note
in. There is none, neither this nor that, always - _always_ -
expulsion. THIS is the sound of THAT. This _churns._

__