#0:
30yearstheunknownproblemnowknowncommunicativedifficulties
didntremembermakingupwordsnoidontdothatdoi
#1:
INK-O-JECTION
int 0x0 hear(jection)
REJECTTHISPOST
REJECTTHISPOST
REJECTTHISPOST
REJECTHISPOST
#2:
related:
<REJECTED POST> :<failure in sound perception
*>*Today I listened to some audio I had put online long ago. Produced over
a period of time,
uploaded to soundcloud "9 years ago" across two free accounts. Most of it
is
unlistenable. Harsh sounds, dominant noisy high end, not much middle, very
little
melody, dominant noise. Rhythms that barely are. I wonder what on earth I
thought I heard. Perhaps I paid too much attention to my ego. Fantasising.
I felt worthwhile at the time,
was unable to figure out why others took little interest in what I produced
back then.
Seems obvious now.
#3:
REJECTHISPOSTREJECTHISPOSTREJECTHISPOSTREJECTHISPOSTREJECTHISPOST