numbers, stations

https://youtu.be/HNVYLoZuPzU video

i've been away for three days playing music (harmnonicas of
various) along with stephen dydo (various string instruments) as
well as recording shortwave and for the first time in a long
time picked up numbers stations in western mass., which continue
to fascinate me. i haven't heard them for a while; this has been
exciting. their origins are problematic, but definitely coded
information that's unbreakable, often based on book ciphers,
things like that. covid made me leery, perhaps will post some of
the music. in the mentime, code - numbers stations - in odd
parts of the spectrum as far as i'm concerned - but the usual
voices i heard decades ago, using a very inexpensive analog
radio. old friends, these, all the way back a long time, most of
this now digitally encoded, but this is the poor person's way
perhaps of dealing with the potential for the unbreakable, you
just need a transmitter and a book perhaps where the sequences
are deciphered, what's strange to me is the voice - mentioned
above - the usual - the voice I've always heard for decades,
that same haunting voice - russia or cuba or maybe next door -
how am i to know -

_