*/apologies for my odd participation in the list; long covid's
hitting home/*

___

transferlation / papyrii

https://youtu.be/J6zHfB5ptCM video

Lamp sword sword Marta Barabas. Dear de LA 4 becks, a knew the
news. So I'm not chumbrella, breathe. Yellow c. Bills, I don't
know, Isabella sayacio a news. A news, a news salvana chambre
anusta newsabel da da don't know a yeah yeah.  A picture of Roy
Kutcher rocher otta and sarba Messi. Yes, sir ripasu. I call
Sofia Tia and nusu. Pistol p*** up Paul aporo Ross ... a shadow
of the stroke procedure, astrophobia, spiller, Sacramento
marchhing, Kanye West show ora Louis Vuitton mosquia.  ..! don't
know why Obama sal Alba LA prayer belcha. Pia 70 slump, Eric
cupcake Mommy, Arthur LA Silva Morris Sarah barrack's old new? I
oh yeah, I'll.  You know it's up to the author to know. The
upper socks of array theory of Santa Clara math. Theory of
British Tama amarato regardless of e on the golden God roll. I'm
mama ticket to every reward. Reeth thorough thorough Bridget out
on me or I'll block auto OTA car. Ol, I'm going to take you to a
road to rough off physiolia aguiyeah. Still, I can do my
scarabaro so I can't spoil Sula as a bro Monday. We SAIL Monday.
Morning Sierra Monte ecia nubis.  Recent diesel bus to make pay
song. Follow chica, ha ha ha ha ha choca kireni ras. Kevin
neighborhood kinderboard's memory loth muscentory. Enter tabasha
ti legend Sisto LA surprise though. LI guess you're a poop moose
0 legaeh. Thats so up Kalu kaguai sassohai beyond the Chihuahua
wall wall wall. A crocodile narba crocodile by rock andbroken
arba. A canorba canorra a norba arba BA ba Talala until Lala
Nita LA la. Lo a Archie cower I bill's perfuano diamond, so it's
the amount of salt per separate. Only is all the parameters for
. Conversation Bray sexy wifey harpon junior PM printed Tati
Nova fabric of risky. Blue Lama arrios are Bama son. G the quick
Fay nipple to me. Shima mop off it's she's on my puff octaope
Arturo's PBO baby. Oh, spend a few seconds in New Zealand
coffee. I'll see a coffee in new Cecilia. Garcia Gucci gucci
Gucci nucci lanucha. Chicago chicago Chicago oh yeah, yeah. Yes,
in India, garden orthodovolvo Newark caderas or a resort or a
Santa Clara estra Richie. Go on kista Doda katista arrow or
robora codera Simia. Cantio cantio, can't you continue? Carrie
dude diarrhea licking me at the Dick's. The temperature in
renatan lumanata iyon kohra mondron chiropracha nubacha nu
million European terror feed taterra Fe Libby nu nu nu MI Yong
shandara tone fairy affair. Do we roll Maureen?  Spell Ukraine
nokra petronoda to me as Garcia lips. Permanence and vandioma
tripsada Ariba da ka tanara or tamora matcha tonio arai creme de
Leon, de alejandmonterey on nialiyah Sima's brown feast on tomb.
SMS SS2 % massage see. I'll see coughed off pathetic pond
Costco's pizza pawn Durham Hawai. She owns a blonde, a sonoba, a
NASA song, a blah blah thunderob I rematch her in maurai, Ayo
sabiyo abrasachs. I don't know, I've grown in methyroid. Of
theory laxana XLA, Y, youth and a of a viraba. I'm in the area
of Rosario Raba Ani mia.  Eric season ferry ra ra ra Achar Ara
requested about Zeus Keira ER Barra Fender moona motto.Throw a
block or stay at Fifi fi ya.Ya, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you have
a favorite carrot.I'll ask theo now i'm on the other flower boy.
Efferocio Cora dorida mathewea. I rocked in the athea and then
say hi Chaney. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and then perhaps
finalized on the exchange twin watch. Of March 203 Russian South
season. Some machine has a waist. I'm a raw collar Coyote's last
soy. Wait, I didn't have the AI. Although Olivia Bethany Sarah
Martinez salah mirachos. Kia 0 fen pathai, a machine, a
silhouette Valerie. I wear a East Sioux fall East end. But you
piece of hilt hurt for so many things to do. I'm around, I'll be
on my way.  But you know it's also awesome. I'm not so sorry. I
didn't say a rogne message to Craig EIEIRII. N the error nabs.
The test is so I don't. You're on Sunday news in saint
Bernard's. In the etchen mountain me a koai Beatles where I
bill's kennewire. 2 AM muchos oneos or aronion.. I'm just
feeling lonely soon and beyond when it's you. When Lana Phoenix
beyond sauce, they also submerge. The oath laundry Ross. I don't
know why Aurora BI b bill say I'll see you. I'll see you soon.
I'll be there in a few Manita, farmer, I'm running out of s***
He is a satama, so with the a sefio LA Dada Yala sebasti. LA
thata Maratha I could surely see true oil. It showed canoes also
be a outcome war theory of sales c. H. A.  Though awesome, I
thought awesome. I thought awesome, I. yo. Rough rendezvous, all
the luck with fear aye fear curly thong, woman, air lie or rap
for anyone else. They'll kill me. Maybe I fear cause a song
yeoman air ferry boy. You have to fire a name horyes define a
morphine, mostly though so Theo is a free co favorite I. II fear
cat Curley's son. Sonny Maya, I'm for you or your boy.

__