dear @ll

some nice small things to keep our servers up and running over this
whole world of scriptkids

- change the open-ssh-server port from 21 or 22 (default) to another
one (like 23 or 42 :) - many scripts try to crack upon ssh on the
default gate. changing this you will be free of more than 80% of
common attacks

- keep an eye at your cms webpage to see if they release security
upgrades: very usefull for joomla, tikiwiki and drupal systems for
example. remember: once a security is released, the bug that generated
it is wide-known

- if you admin the server, try to get some rss from isecure.org on
your OS. If you are a clever girl and is using a FreeBSD OS on your
server, you will probably don´t have any problems, otherwise is always
good to maintain the security updates of your system to avoid other
problems

- never forget to backup your data, specially in other machine than
the one you are using as server. if you have phisical acces to the
server, you can also record on tapes or any other media

- be happy and so on,

++    vote    ++
==MUSSUM==
   Cacilds! - 51