hi Marc!
> Good to hear from you - What a coincidence, I was looking at [DpSC]
> installation earlier on
> (http://degradarte.beyourbrowser.com/lpm2008.html). It looks pretty
> interesting also...

glad you like it!
i am getting it ready for the 3rd, as we will be in liverpool with it
for (re)Actor3 and a short-short presentation at HCI2008.

i enjoyed it quite a lot as it explicitly works on low-technology,
low/no budget, DIY practices to create things that usually require you
to use lots of electronic expertise and at least some money.

we'll also keep you all updated on the "DegradArte" part of it, as the
art movement (of which DpSC is a part) we built on the surreal copyright
laws in italy is just about to wake up again .

tough/strange times here in italy: white collar TV-hypnotized fascism,
rising racist waves, sinking economy and corrupt politics... i guess
we've got them all.

but we'll definitely have our voice out on it  :)

byebye
xDxD