Hello Person what Speaks (Mikey)

I know it's short notice but this month we will be having another couple
of Talkaoke sessions showcasing our new hosts in our own studios.

*10-10-2008*
The first -this Friday is part of our Open Studios night so there will
be a lot of other arty stuff going on. It starts at 7.30 in the
Reception Space of the People Speak studios. I predict a crunchy
conversation. This is also an opportunity to see our new instant
visualisation system in action. A picture of whatever you talk about
appears on the screen. You can read a report from an independent punter
here http://www.futerra.co.uk/blog/328 /"The most fun I've had with my
clothes on this year"
/
Open Studios
The People Speak Reception Space 7.30 -10.30
17-25 Cremer Street, London E2 8HD
http://talkaoke.com

*29-10-2008*
The next date is on Wednesday 29th October and is part of our regular
monthly training programme for new hosts. With my new job of sitting in
the back office and counting the money, somebody needs to take control
of the hole! It could be you. If you want to have a go, please let me
know. Reply to this email. Once again starting at 7.30

November Dates

*7 November Who Wants to Be III

*Our hugely successful and expensive game show returns as part of the
London Games Fringe Festival. It's at the Unicorn Theatre, London
Bridge. Doors open 7pm. Once again it's your and everybody else's tenner
in the pot. Your ideas, your money , your vote!
http://whowantstobe.co.uk
http://www.londongamesfestival.com/Events.aspx?type=fringe

*11 November Talkaoke- Science and Truth
*
An unprecedented fusion of minds at the Science Museum's Dana Centre.
With Scientist Dave and talk show host Mikey hosting the event, this
Talkaoke should explore outer regions of conversational space.
http://talkaoke.com
http://www.danacentre.org.uk/events/2008/11/11/434

--
The People Speak | 17-25 Cremer St. London E2 8HD | http://theps.net
land +44 (0)20 76133001 | mikey +44 (0)7961 365 375 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]