>> Banksy or Bank-rupt-sy?
>>

> The difference in property value and aesthetic value is the ratio that
> creates the worth of a Banksy.
>
> So as the value of the wall it is attached to falls, the value of the
> Banksy will actually rise.
>
> I'm not sure what will happen if the value of the wall goes negative,
> possibly the universe will implode.

It's also interesting to note that this works differently the other way
around. If the value of the Banksy falls, then so does the value of the
wall. Ah but wait, I think we have a paradox. Since the wall's value is
falling due to the falling value of the Banksy, then the Banksy will
rise in value due to the falling value of the wall but since the Banksy
is no longer falling the value of the wall will stop falling allowing
the Banksy to continue falling bringing the wall's value down with it
however since the value of the wall is again falling the Banksy must rise...

Pall