"Street Training is the art of constantly transforming ourselves and
our streets both collectively and individually...Street Training
takes the form of spontaneous small-scale happenings in public space
and shows that we can have an equally powerful effect on our
surroundings with our thoughts and behaviour."
'How do we behave to be joyful' and 'how do we behave to be safe in
the streets?'
Through Street Training, Lottie Child asks these two questions of
urban people.

Our part in Peckham Street Training (that's myself and Aileen Derieg
from Furtherfield.org) has been to create an online platform for
Lottie Child's Street Training with a special focus on the Peckham
group. As part of this commission by Peckham Space (a new
commissioning organisation for socially engaged arts in South London)
we were interested to think about how to translate the project in
physical space into online space and to connect the two. What would
characterise the paths of Safety and Joy for online participants?

Blog post (about networks of participation, rather than commercial
exchange) here http://blog.furtherfield.org/?q=node/252

Street Training Online here http://streettraining.servus.at/