This is beautiful. Reminds me of Pythagoras's notion of sidereal
harmonics, medievals' "music of the spheres," Boethius's musica
universalis, Kepler's harmonice mundi, etc.

"There's not the smallest orb which thou behold'st but in his motion
like an angel sings."
Shakespeare

Vijay
2008/10/25 marc garrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Team records 'music' from stars - Like Aphex Twin music.
>
> By Pallab Ghosh
> Science correspondent, BBC News.
>
> Scientists have recorded the sound of three stars similar to our Sun
> using France's Corot space telescope.
>
> The subtly pulsating, haunting sounds are very similar to artist Aphex
> Twin's minimalistic nineties album 'Selected Ambient Works, Vol. 2,'
> only stripping away what little melody it had and leaving just the beat.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7687286.stm

Cell: (469)877-9166
P.O. Box 140414
Irving, TX 75014-0414