Hi xDxD,

It has inspired me to singalong.....:-)

    ___
   |___|
  _|  _|
 (@) (@)  with x factor trials & sentimental smiles

with our dreams we will sing our way out of this silly crisis

                                         ____
                                        |  __|
                                       _|   _|
                                      (@). (@)

For our nation is proud and by unfurling our big flag

we will happily spank those annoying anti-corporate asses

                                   |-.
                                  _|
                                 (@)

And our harmonies will rule because we think we're cool

not just, liberal drool all wearing commie like glasses

 |\
 | \

 ()

Our dream is pure we will for sure liberate all from calamity

and incorporate our goals into your souls with our own special brand of
vanity

Lalalala....

        ,