From: james morris <ja...@jwm-art.net>
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed
<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] meeting space?
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 23:44:28 +0000

Hi Ruth,

Don't know if you've seen this list on wikipedia, (or if there's
anything that might be what you're looking for on it)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_collaborative_software

Gnome is a desktop environment. It has Ekiga/Gnome Meeting:

( http://www.gnomemeeting.org/ )

"Ekiga (formely known as GnomeMeeting) is an open source VoIP and video
conferencing application for GNOME. Ekiga uses both the H.323 and SIP
protocols. It supports many audio and video codecs, and is interoperable
with other SIP compliant software and also with Microsoft NetMeeting."

But I don't think it has any collaborative editing element to it.