i've lost the sensation that my physical body being is alien to me, and
lost the paranoia about the effects of thought upon others in the
physical world.

lost all faith in government, in all politicians and in the economy, and
in business... lost hope that any of these things can ever make use of
me as me, instead of me as a resource, me as an organic machine, me
restricted and limited and constrained.