Hello Marc,

I was in Portugal and then I collected my van in the UK. Actually I might
leave it in Bristol, they have some good places to leave vehicles there.

I'll see if I can catch you & the crew when I am in London next :-)

karen.

    Hi Karen,

    I'm sorry I missed you on Sunday. To be honest, I think I just needed a
    day off after doing so much...

    Actually, I was not aware that you were in the country. Last I heard you
    were travelling in your small van around Europe, you nomad you...

    Have nice time in Bristol, I think you know that I used to live there -
    let us know in advance next time you visit the gallery.

    Oh yes, and much thanks for coming anyway - have been getting many calls
    from others visiting so I think it's going to be quite a well attended
    exhibition.

    wishing you well.

    marc