Hi marc

This is brilliant - really glad you're doing this. I've felt for a
long time that media arts/ net art doesn't get airtime/ radio time in
the UK, I think there's lots of potential to take this further, and
one day - who knows - a TV show?

Will you be providing downloadable podcasts on the furtherfield
website? That would help me as I can never tune into resonance on my
radio

dave