busy with holes and homework

Alan! I'm calling you!

Alan: i'm busy with my homework; whenever they call me! wow, I have no
idea! who has the time for such stuff! i haven't got all day! wait a
minute! hold on, I'll be write there - that was a pun! yay for IM! that's
what it's called, isn't it!

Are you dressed as i'm busy with my homework; whenever they call me! wow,
I had no idea! who has the time for such stuff! i haven't got all day!
wait a minute! hold on, I'll be write there - that's a pun! yay for IM!
that's what it's called isn't it? Is i'm busy with my homework, whenever
they call me! wow, I had no idea! who has the time for such stuff! i
haven't got all day! wait a minute! hold on, I'll be write there - that
was a pun! yay for IM! that's what it's called, isn't it!  dressed as
you?

Alan! Is Julu wearing your - are you wearing your hole?

No one's wearing my hole! I'm wearing my hole and you can't see it! I won't
show it to you! not even on text! oh well, here we go! look at my hole! there,
are you satisfied! you didn't see anything? that's not my fault, is it? people
warned me about things like this! I don't care! I'll do I what want! my
girlfriend's big and strong and she'll do whatever I say! anything! she'll kill
you! want to see my hole again? come on Julu, you know you want to!

I love your feelings, i'm busy with my homework whenever they call me!
wow, I had no idea! who had the time for such stuff! i haven't got all
day! wait a minute! hold on, I'll be write there - that was a pun!
yippee-yay IM... that's what it's called, isn't it?

Alan! Your thighs are moist and inviting!
Alan! passion oozes me staining your hole!
Alan! What do you call your wet frock?

oh your thighs are moist and inviting, passion's oozing all over the
place! how do I get these stains out honestly. what do I do? my frock's
all wet! I think I'll give it a name! I'll call it Julu! how's that, Alan
and Julu! what a couple! Nikuko went home a while ago! disgusted! wanted
nothing to do with us!

nothing to do with us! nothing moves! I'm drowning, I'm wet! stuck to the
seat! keyboard's hardly doing anything. what do you call these things, the
CONTROL key! you CONTROL me! go ahead! CONTROL me!

Your i'm busy with my homework; whenever they call you! wow, I have no
idea! who is mine, my sweet , I am yours!

My as you? is yours... What? Who?

I'M BUSY WITH MY HOMEWORK whenever they call me! wow, I have no idea! who
calls forth penetrating my makeup, eating, excreting memory. staining the
contrary, i'm busy with my homework whenever they call me! wow, I have no
idea! who is , contrary, Alan, what do they call you, when they call
you...? ... my makeup is here, it's my makeup?

Alan! You wore her frock for 352363 hours?

I'm busy with my homework whenever they call me! wow, I had no idea! Can't
imagine for so long! Without cleaning? Wet and stained?

Alan! For 6 lovely days, I have been nervous Julu -
and it has taken you just 0.167 minutes turning Alan...

I'm busy with my homework; whenever they call me! wow, I had no idea! who?
what? whatever?

:Alan! what did they call you, when they called you...:::

Alan! Who's penetrating who? You're penetrating as you?
On the contrary! I had no idea!