MY NAME: Sarah Sohm

 INSPIRED BY:

Marjane Satrapi-

 An Iranian-born French contemporary graphic novelist, illustrator,Academy
Award nominated animated film director, and children's book author. Her
stories and illustrations not only create a distinct feminine voice but
wholly human one.** <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjane_Satrapi>

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjane_Satrapi*<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjane_Satrapi>

 The women of webcomics-

Women such as Kate Beaton ( http://harkavagrant.com/archive.php), Sarah
Ellerton ( http://www.seraph-inn.com/), Meredith Gran (
http://www.octopuspie.com/) and Dylan Meconis (http://www.lutherlevy.com/)
are artistic, geeky, and modern women. They combine creativity, art, the
internet and humor together in a way that allows for their works to be
available for all on the computer.