I'm blown away by this KickStarter thing.
Diaspora started out looking for $10,000 and as I write have crowd
funded $149,664
It would be great to have something like KickStarter here in Europe.
But I'm not sure how well it works for art or film projects
What if you have an idea for a film you put it out there for funding
then someone better placed to fund things themselves picks up on it
and steals your idea. Not nice
Im not generally this paranoid
it just came up in conversation.

Kev