Brilliant idea and long overdue. here's a few off the top of my head -

context(ual)isation
irony
physicality
position
proposition

Anything that Will Gompertz, the BBC arts editor says would be a good
source of material

Could it be developed into a sort of plugin or Add-on for a browser,
so that artbollocks is automatically stripped out or translated?

dave