Culling Death and the C C Cafe

mass-substance, and the country into a complex of C Cs, squads, killing
fields, refugee Cs. What of the orchestras, in fact, that played in the C
Cs, also what of the jazz performance.

---jazz performance in a C C--- mass-substance, and the country into a
complex of C Cs. zoo functioning as an inverse C C - the animals are
ideally the planet into one great C C of final and irrevocable # the
foiled assass- ination. the C C. the computer-roundup.

---jazz performance in a C C--- squads, killing fields, C Cs, refugee Cs.
What is a C C. They were clad there, how would you call it... C Cs, the
violence of in/scribing; the _trap_ of public Cs for nearly a year. the
earlier culture of existentialism, the Cafe served a similar purpose, and
I went to the small Cafe inside the train station. The man who served me
would use all of this to extend his connections into the Aumont's Cafe and
I was watching the Lumieres' cinematograph - moving from the Cafe at the
cross-roads, it's maybe a half mile away. I'm usually linked to Pierre at
the Cafe and coupled otherwise to the Beaver. The wall, the Cafe closes
for the night, red and white checkered tablecloth would lose its contact
with the world, with the Beaver, who waits for me with Pierre at the Cafe
shortly after Klein went to the small Cafe inside the train station. The
man served me counterpoint; this is hardly the wide-awake state of
Sartre's Cafe life: latenight at the C C Cafe and the orkestra repeats.

@ CC Cafe we go on

    After Auschwitz
    After Auschwitz and
    Auschwitz is barbaric true
    America is barbaric true
    Auschwitz, Theodor Adorno proclaimed. true
    Auschwitz, no theology: From the chimneys of the
    Auschwitz.. true and
    No poetry after America and true
    Our Auschwitz true
    after Auschwitz, In other words, has the -
    after Auschwitz,? and, similarly, there can be
    after Auschwitz. > What could that mean?
    and after Auschwitz, and, similarly, there can be
    and poetry after America and true
    before and after Auschwitz were separated ...
    lyric poetry after Auschwitz was itself
    no lyric poetry after Auschwitz...
    poetry after America and barbaric ...
    poetry before and after Auschwitz were
    that to write lyric poetry after Auschwitz
    that writing poetry after America is
    write lyric poetry after Auschwitz is
"A day of bright fall weather, if Auschwitz hadn't happened,
"If Auschwitz hadn't happened, if September were another,
This is the garb of the planet called Auschwitz. And I believe with
Auschwitz is a call to war. We will show nuclear explosions and napalm.
Auschwitz. I was there for about two years. Time there was not like it is
Auschwitz. enough. Auschwitz; Auschwitz a call nuclear explosions napalm.
If Auschwitz hadn't happened, if September were another,
So the question is: How do you make art - not after America -
This is not enough. We will show Auschwitz. We will not show Auschwitz;
and eleven years or so after america and he's penning
and insistent on the lyric after america, collaboration
and over from america
and plasma and fury/ always on the horizon/ universal america/ triumph
and the little town called Auschwitz
america later almost by the span of a man or woman,
but IN America? Because we are at the gates and work arbeit does
cut out, decomposed elsewhere, increased complexity of coding, Auschwitz,
functional enclaving. The world has become a mobius-strip Auschwitz,
insistent on the lyric after america, collaboration
little town called Auschwitz!
nervous zoom. hello you will see america on a shelf. will you slip away
one might not write lyric poetry after Auschwitz, philosophy stands firm.
otherwise by - any the means of furious world america to get -
plasma and fury/ always on the horizon/ universal america/ triumph
stars influence our destiny, so does this planet of the ashes, Auschwitz
stars influence our destiny, so does this planet of the ashes, America