hi james,

The article does make depressing and cynical reading, I agree, and
maybe for the sake of personal happiness I should stop reading this
stuff. There are lots of financial commentators around nowadays, and I
find myself getting quite obsessed by all the stories and analyses.
Sometimes I think I should stop reading them, but then again I worry I
may miss something if I do. I'm probably addicted, but at the same
time I think what's happening around us, right now, is extremely
important.

This particular article got my interest as it concentrates on
austerity now being forced on the public in order to pay the banker's
debts, and how we all need to be somehow made to feel happy about it
in order to make it work. All this is going to plan here in the UK,
with Osborne's cuts and it seems most people agree it's all necessary
and best for country in the long run.

I get very angry about all this, and these drawings are some sort of
release I think.

Thanks again for taking a look!

cheers, dave