Why not just enter China's web site?: http://en.china.cn/

From: Simon Biggs <si...@littlepig.org.uk>
Date: 20 December 2010 14:51:44 GMT
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity <netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org> Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Call for Submissions. The Presence of Future Reply-To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity <netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>

But is it the same thing ;)

Best

On 20/12/2010 13:54, "marc garrett" <marc.garr...@furtherfield.org> wrote:

Hi Simon,

Perhaps a virtual ready-made work of China would suffice, although even
that costs money and time...

marc

I would have liked to submit China as a ready-made work that evokes our
future, but as the event does not provide financial support for
submissions
and as I am not sure how I would transport or install the work I
think this
might be a little too ambitious.

Best

Simon