Thanks for pointing to Saitinac!

Wondering if anyone else has read the bizarre and funny stories of him
(Topor)

Apart from being his novel 'La Locataire' on which Polanski's movie is
based, I remember him from being one of the French connected to Boris Vian
and sideways to Serge Gainsbourg

In a long forgotten time of liberation of the arts, in the seventies that
was.

Helas nowadays the guys who were young then grew, old and blocked the
entrance to freedom for the new generation, so they are having bad luck
now.

It is a shame that a lot of governors both in art politics and in -- hmm
-- 'real' politics forgot their youth and developed an extreme suppressing
grip on society.