*Electrofringe Call for Proposals*
Deadline: 31st March
Festival Dates and Location: New Castle (UK)  29th September – 3rd October,
2011
http://www.electrofringe.net/2010/electrofringe-2011-call-for-proposals-now-open

<http://www.electrofringe.net/2010/electrofringe-2011-call-for-proposals-now-open>
Electrofringe is committed to fostering creative and innovative uses of
technology and electronic art forms, while focusing on artistic development
and skills exchange. We are looking to unearth emergent forms, present
innovative work and encourage interesting uses of technology. Electrofringe
is interested in works that reflect all modes of creative practice.

For the 2011 festival, Electrofringe will be implementing a new arts-lab
initiative for artists to work with and learn from one another. If you are
an electronic artist (or a collective of artists) interested in presenting
your work, discussing and developing it with feedback from members of your
community, sharing your skills and/or collaborating with other artists to
experiment and make work with during the period of the festival, we want to
hear from you.

Proposals are accepted from a broad range of investigations including
cross-disciplinary practice, media-based practice, networked and online
collaborations, locative technologies, mobile artworks, live art, software
art, electronics, experimental interfaces, sound, music, video, film,
installation, performance and much, much more.

--
Olga P Massanet