From: Andreas Maria Jacobs <aj...@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 17:31:27
To: jwm.art....@gmail.com<jwm.art....@gmail.com>; NetBehaviour for networked
distributed creativity<netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] I am so fucking confused, is James real? is MANIK
real?

Hi James

I was wondering if - just a mental experiment - you just made your
confessional statements up, like in a kind of performative artsy way,
and in reality being someone completely else, without your described
existential way of life and that Manik are in 'reality' a nice and
communicating persons, who are acting out their performative artsy way
of exposing their work by overacting it like for instance Laibach et
al. do

What are our personal feelings worth then? Nothing I think! So the
only 'right' way to handle these 'exercises' is to accept it as
'performative communication', which I will do and thereby maintaining
respect for both myself and others

The picture is something that came up after googling 'slaughtering' as
I wanted to be sure that the spelling is correct, as a side effect it
connects the image with the works of Herman Nitsch a 'performance
artist' from the dark innerrooms of Austria, occupied with the sincere
attempt to open up the underlying mechanism of the Fascistoid
personality and as a vector towards the problematic nature of human
expression

Best

Andreas Maria Jacobs

w: http://www.nictoglobe.com