Yeah I saw a show included his work at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta about
ten years ago. Did the museum used to have a satellite section with photography
on one floor and "folk art" on the other? I do remember an afternoon of
epiphany with work by Traylor and others in one room and discovering for the
first time the photographs of Harry Callahan in another..
michael