I'm also expected at that event at UCDavis. I've spoken with the convenor about
it. My intention is to still attend but I've suggested the event collectively
drafts a response to what has happened at UCDavis, indicating their dismay and
discontent with the university's actions and solidarity with the protesters and
their aims and objectives. I wonder if Alex's choice of action will be
counter-productive or not? Surely you want to go there and support the
protesters? But this is a complex issue.

best

Simon

Simon Biggs
si...@littlepig.org.uk http://www.littlepig.org.uk/ @SimonBiggsUK skype: