On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 12:31:10 +0000
Simon Biggs <si...@littlepig.org.uk> wrote:

> People are not black-boxes. We are not simple (or even complex)
> instances of a class of some kind. OOP's is a very powerful means for
> creating meaning and action in machines and artificial systems but as
> a metaphor for human beingness it seems too neat to account for the
> complexity and multi-valent connectivity that exists between us. We
> are messy creatures without clear boundaries to individuate us. Our
> definition is probably less about things (or objects) than dynamic
> relations as flux.
>
> best
>
> Simon

Are you sure we should be thinking in terms of object orientated
programming when reading the article?

I was too distracted by the confusion as to whether we should
or not to read it fully (predicition: my ability to read it will
miraculously return as soon as I click send).

James.

--
http://jwm-art.net/
image/audio/text/code/