Hello netbehaviour,

Have you ever wondered what is going on “behind the scenes” on social
networks like Facebook? In this workshop we will explore our so-called
social data and get a glimpse at how it is viewed by the company and
third parties who access it. In order to break several myths about
Facebook applications, you will be invited to take part in designing
small programs that extracts and manipulate you and your friend’s online
information. Nothing will be written back to Facebook at any time, we
will only be reading existing data. No data will be collected or
viewable by anyone else.

No programming experience is required. Basic knowledge of javascript can
be useful to explore more advanced possibilities of the Facesponge
sandbox. This workshop is part of the Naked on Pluto project.

more information + booking: http://www.baltanlaboratories.org/?p=3777

a.
--
http://su.kuri.mu