Mobile security survival kit for activists.

MobileActive's SaferMobile project is running two trainings at the
Internet at Liberty conference on mobile security with colleagues from
IWPR, the Committee to Protect Journalists, and UC Berkeley. We’ll be
demoing common mobile threats and provide hands-on tips on how to better
protect yourself.

We put together a set of resources in a ‘mobile security survival kit’
for activists and journalists with practical tips and advice. They are
all online at SaferMobile.org but we are also compiling here in a Primer
Toolkit on Mobile Security.

http://www.mobileactive.org/mobile-security-survival-toolkit-activists#