hi everyone,

I should have sent this out last week before the CYNETart 2013 festival in
Dresden/Hellerau [Germany] got under way,
but perhaps you heard about it already, and know about this annual exhibition,
performance, and music event.

Together with Michèle Danjoux (DAP-Lab), we tried out a film-and-live-demo of
some of the audiophonic garments and our concepts for sonic choreography for
DAP's new production
"for the time being/Victory over the Sun."  It was pretty interesting to show
some film excerpts from the larger work at that festival:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151793880167339&set=a.10151793877512339.1073741829.168095582338&type=1&permPage=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151793880057339&set=np.35303006.100003403212468&type=1

and in the particular  "Metabody" context  (the costumes were shown on
mannequin and one was also demo'ed by a Canadian dancer who volunteered to wear
RedMicroDress (the second mannequin broke its wooden foot))...
The METABODY project is led by Jaime del Val/Reverso (Madrid) who along with us
scripted  its philosophy and working method (we are about 12 associate
partners, so the team is quite large, differentiated, and the organisation is
complex,  stretching over 5 years): See:  http://www.metabody.eu/   and for
Dresden see:  http://metabody.eu/conference2.htm

regards
Johannes Birringer