apologies for crossposting and ironic yahoo address sender (will change asap!)

===

***Betty Cipher's ENCRYPTION for Complete Beginners***
A Common House Cryptoparty organised by Autonomous Tech Fetish

Sunday 13th July 2.30-6.00pm

In
 this age of total surveillance, it can be such trouble to avoid the
complete and constant interceptions of our most confidential
communication and private information.

Fortunately Betty Cipher has come to the rescue, with a Cryptoparty
that will allow even the most technophobic to embrace the joys of
cryptography to protect their data.

Highlights include:
*
Using TAILS - an operating system for anonymity : Get to grips with this
 portable OS which gives easy access to a range of crypto applications
* Graphical encryption tools on Android : Encrypt your email, chat and
phone calls on your Android phone using point-and-click tools
*
Analogue Group presents: Info tactics for defacing : Explore how to use
anonymity as a form of rebellion whilst re-making The Invisible Face
Mask!

Plus a Cryptobake Sale. Bring your laptop or your phone if you can to things
out on your own devices.

Location:
The Common House
5E Pundersons Gardens
Nearest Tube: Bethnal Green
www.commonhouse.org.uk

About us:
Autonomous Tech Fetish probes how digital technology is
 fetishised and how it can be reconfigured to different needs and
desires. We work with activist groups to affirm their techno-logical
autonomy and are com-mitted to co-education exploring the pitfalls and
potentials of tech-nologies without assumptions