Dear Aharon,
I accept every syllable in this text: )...
Another war of the rich, powerful and super-elite, on the mass of people who suffer, and who did not, would not, choose it but who regardless, get caught up in the waves of aggression at all levels.
Refusal would be good.

...with gratitude to you for sharing your experience, view and thoughts about the situation from the ground in Palestine.

bests
Ruth