Hi all,

This is one of the alternative mixed Xmas playlists (2014/5) that has been played at Furtherfield .

Suggestion 1: Copy & paste into Youtube & then listen.

Suggestion 2: Or share your own on here

Happy Xmas, or whatever you call it ;-)

From marc, ruth, olga, thea, rich and the rest of the Furtherfield crew and all those we've had the pleasure to know and work with in this dynamic, networked and ever sprawling neighbourhood....

Wishing you all well and, Extreme Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The list

On Christmas Day    - Citizen Helene
Post Apocalypse Christmas - Gruff Rhys
We Three Kings - Hybrid Kids
Taking Down The Tree - Tracey Thorn feat. Green Gartside
Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis - Tom Waits
Christmas Time is Here - Au Revoir Simone
Surva (Bulgarian Christmas Ritual) - Balkansky
Xmas With Simon (12" Version) - The Fall
Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
Ding Dong Merrily On High - The Singing Loins
Christmas in Heaven - Monty Python
Season - The Advisory Circle
50 Words For Snow - Kate Bush
Burst Noel - Malcolm Middleton
Christmas In Hollis - Run D.M.C.
Don't Eat The Yellow Snow - Frank Zappa
Dead Ducks - Morgan Fisher
All I Want For Chrismas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit - Half Man Half Biscuit
Merry Something To You - Devo
Walk Out To Winter - Aztec Camera
Taking Down The Tree - Low
The Wolf and the Woods - Mary Epworth
I Won't Be Home for Christmas - Kristeen Young
Christmas Time In Motor City - Was (Not Was)
Out of winter / waltzing's for dreamers - June Tabor & Oysterband
The Christmas Orphan - ohn Shuttleworth
Quene Note (English 14th / 15th Century) - English Medieval Wind Ensemble
Always Winter Never Christmas -    XTC
Here 'Til X-mas - Tuxedomoon
There Ain't No Santa Claus On The Evenin' Stage - Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band
Christmas Shoppers' Paradise (2012 - Remaster) - Carter USM
Father Christmas - The Kinks
Low Carol - The Young Knives
Stop The Cavalry - Jona Lewie
Christmas Is Going To The Dogs - Eels
The Snows They Melt the Soonest - Dick Gaughan
Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - The Fall
Under Ice     - Kate Bush
Christmas In Haiti - Would Be Goods