Hi Pall,

Thanks.

I felt a little jealous of that recognition at one point!

James.

On 04/01/15 00:38, Pall Thayer wrote:
Mr. James Morris,

Although I can't recall exactly what it was, there was something you did
or said on this list that strongly influenced the work that I am
currently recognized for. By "recognized", I mean that there are a
couple of people in our known universe that are familiar with my recent
work. Your posts encouraged me to breach a barrier between software as
process and software as conceptual instruction and I thank you for that.

Best r.
Pall Thayer

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 7:07 PM, Mark Hancock <mark.r.hanc...@gmail.com
<mailto:mark.r.hanc...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Yay!

    On 3 Jan 2015, at 23:23, James Morris <ja...@jwm-art.net
    <mailto:ja...@jwm-art.net>> wrote:

     > hi my name is james morris. i used to want to change the world.
    now i'm just slightly drunk on beer, but now halfway through a cup
    of coffee. i used to think i was creative, but now i'm just drunk on
    computer games. my current favourite is kairo. i recommend it. go
    play it. i also like tri - of friendship and madness. i live in in
    cliftonville, kent. i've lived in kent all my life, apart from when
    i went to university of sunderland to study art - the opposite end
    of the country (of england).
     > merry mew year. i'm slightly drunk on coffee and beer, i'm a
    lightweight. i like the linux operating system - and when i say
    like, i mean, yes, i really do like it. good day to you my friend.
    good day! yes i like linux and beer. yes. yes. i like. good day! i
    installed debian linux on my NAS i got for christmas. i updated
    debian wheezy (stable) to debian jessie (testing) and now my NAS
    won't boot. i need a TTL to 232 level shifter for serial console.
    seriouttys0. boo. muh. go. go .go. yes. i like you too. crumbs!
    crikey oh riley! yay! good day my friend. go! go! go! yay! hurrah!
    go! be off with you fiend. good day! snigger. good day! eek.
    $($(echo echo echo echo)). i say. c++1011. i say. go! boom! yay! my
    name. eek! hi! my! go! hello alan! yay! go! boom! yay! who rah? you
    rah? me rah? rarghh. grrrr. i'll huffkin do you. you huffkin gum.
    grarrrr. yee. grarrrgghss is greener on t' dark side of the spoon.
    mehyi do that for you? grub. good buy.