Alan Sondheim is the consummate net practitioner who believe in the power
of information: whose work is a monumental information sculpture, a
streaming torrent and FEED of images, sound, and poetic utterances that
flow and flow and flow. The mailing list is his mis-en-scene, the stage
from which he launches his epic monologues and net-based play. We can all
learn from Alan as we grasp for meaning in the sheer ever-present-present
abundance of the NOW.