I am curious if anyone has followed through on this? I haven¹t had time
preparing for the symposium but I would be interested in the concept of
what appears to be a badge signifying Netartizenship. I am very interested
in the idea of artist-driven appropriations of so-called ³official²
processes, borrowing from them and making them our own. We don¹t need a
government to be ³official.²