On 15/05/15 12:00, netbehaviour-requ...@netbehaviour.org wrote:
than "Re: Contents of NetBehaviour digest..."

    5. Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting     red
       compass! (James Morris)
    6. Re: Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting red
       compass! (isabel brison)
    7. Re: Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting red
       compass! (EduAustin Alliance)

Message: 7 Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 22:13:55 -0500 From: EduAustin Alliance <edu...@gmail.com> To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity <netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org> Subject: Re: [NetBehaviour] Their warmed worn-out squaggly puzzle gust squatting red compass! Message-ID: <caks8qvakehhngbni7r4hqmmdtsyofb307ytyq1hhzsit6dw...@mail.gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" I completely agree isabel, I am guessing that it is the product of collaborative writing. Bz On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 6:00 PM, isabel brison <ijayes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow. How did you come up with the text? It looks machine generated but
> really fine-tuned

It is not machine generated nor collaborative :-)
I used Bluefish HTML editor and the GIMP.

Cheers
James