This is really great as it gives me a really useful insight into the
projects at furtherfield gallery, where ideas come from and how they
develop.
Good to see the mailing list being connected to what's going on at
furtherfield, I'd like to see more of this, though realise there's work
involved!
dave

>>> http://www.digicult.it/news/the-museum-of-contemporary-commodities/
>>> www.make-shift.net