Warp

http://www.alansondheim.org/warp.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/warp.mp4

Kira Sedlock and Azure Carter, Cathedral State Park,
West Virginia, around 2008

Azure points to a body region; Kira moves it.

the true world, we are skein and membrane, warp of woof of the
true world at warp high-speed perceptually conflated with
itself, our avatar is like a time warp in the world...

dispfac warpfac *handle *pname *stnames stypes vars *varstr
*result *cfra able to get byeond the hideous at this point - the
Z- has warped into a Jennifer

We are always gathered together in the true world, we are
gatherings in the true world, we are skein and membrane, warp of
woof of the true world which is gatherings of gatherings of our
gatherings and of true worlds

Jennifer: "our avatar has slimy avatar movement, wormlike
shape-shifting, at warp high-speed perceptually conflated with
itself, our avatar is speed-alien, malleable and originating
tissue. as originating, our avatar is demiurge, producing and
reproducing, originating worlds and gatherings of the true
world"

Julu: "our avatar is disparaged body or bodies, our avatar is
othering, here and there moving asymptotically among fractal
intrusions, our avatar prepares the appearance of twisted
connected topologies, limit-sets of behaviors, topological
counterexamples and distraught spaces piled upon themselves at
warp-high speed"

shattered or warped or doubled mirrorings, or mirroring-
transformations or mighting alsoing thinking throughing
shattereding or warpeding oring blue, yellow, black, time-
warping

an operator's hands on fabric, wonderful warping, oh yes said
nikuko that is truly true, and don't forget we're smoooth and
connected to the warp

<warped dancers> oh how miserable, so many hands pointing at us!

through cloth until warp and woof mewl. we can't think of better
invasions. cloth thrusts through cloth pointers until warp and
woof are through cloth until warp and woof are bruised. i can't
think of better inflations... name...dreamed on...against
names... kinds... warp-space, forever illegible, There have been
warped forests, forest-pointings, skein movement of the true
world, oh yes said nikuko, so very true and real