convuls

http://www.alansondheim.org/convulse1.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/convulse.mp4
http://www.alansondheim.org/convulse2.jpg

self, convulsively, out of cynthia's throbbing womb, a few
nebula hanging toe, fiery bodies heaving and convulsing in and
out of cyberspace, the ways? for it would a hard counsel be,
sputtered from body convulsed with escent, always convulsant.
ways? for it would a hard counsel be, sputtered from body
convulsed with selves. the motions appeared convulsive and
sometimes sexualized. interest. he stared glassily for a moment,
but gave a slight convulsive elders die off. hysteria is
convulsion, but also spew, contrary and convulse: i send you my
signal. my signal is sad. my signal falls apart. objects before
doing violence. violent death is convulsive, conclusive; ask, to
introduce a new epidemic of flagellants, or of convulsionaries?
convulsed with local intensities. just as a copy of moby dick
problematic cut of the scalpel, agonizing screams burst from
her, and, with convulsive convulsive shuddering, for example,
across the upper chest region, and convulses, or is the result
of the fantasy, the same, and therefore spaces of the corners or
creases of bodies, convulsive bodies, bodies skin, twisting and
turning; these are convulsions. i inhabit my bruises; slight
growth in convulsing body, cooling drifts gently.  convulsed
actors portray audience witness ageing, tended wake up. i wake
up in convulsions. you know, the body moves suddenly convulse. i
wake up. show me all of you, nikuko. i convulsed in the sheets
of the bed. i woke convulsion: don't try this at home
convulsions. men, just all. men, leaps that's to all. final
enormous fight doubt, as earth leaps to final convulsions. it's
just a few men, that's convulsive solitons, moments of sudden
and implicit revelation, turned out mouth. i can't move. the
body stashes its tremble. a convulsion. the moo, but line moving
the convulsing testing bit closer, thin outs a back vanish nose
convulse present the convulsive body flees the automobile turns
dramatic sinuosa and for the scene with movements convulsi.
formovements convulsi dreams eneva elsewhere imon's attention
dreams juice well used up before. a few great gasps and a
convulsive flap or two of his properly. on the other hand, a
study towards death and the convulsions of reproduction real
televisual convulsions. you carry versions around pocket waves,
convulsions waves and convulsions through male emanent already
shot with terrified will only hurt myself. will only shred
myself. convulse myself. divide convulsions riding doubled
figured churned through girl girl fields coagulation or cohesion
of elements, fold-catastrophic jumps, convulsions, convulse: i
send you my signal. my signal is sad. my signal falls apart.
olution, cramp, convulsion, coughing, cursive epilepsy, cursive
epilepsy, hysteroepilepsy. hysteria with epileptiform
convulsions. time convulsed triple-step time protons we time and
convulsed time and protons we and and convulsed neutrons, late
protons neutrons, with and invented. i'd hairs, tell grasped in
bed. her, and convulsed furious such it. triple-step convulsed
protons neutrons, late energy. tell you more hysteria,
convulsions, autonomic dance. we demonstrate this dance-body the
wounded body, the body catatonic, the body convulsed, tortured,
or the wounded body, the body catatonic, the body convulsed,
tortured, ... womb is or the wounded body, the body catatonic,
the body convulsed, the body convulsed in pain are convulsions.
i inhabit my bruises; each other arms; their nails have lungs
and heart; think of the convulsed or supine body in the lating
cauterizing it, dividing catatonic, convulsed, tortured,
convulse: i send you my signal. my signal is sad. my signal
falls apart. drifts gently.  convulsed actors portray audience
witness ageing, tended stashes tremble. convulsion. accord.
double. closer. moves. hard. pierces mosaic. splashes bypass,
pulsed throbbed. morphed convulsed arched; abjection.
compromised laterally, stammer withdrawn convulses. convulsions
fragment. lock-up everywhere; interrupts common; impeded
laterality. convulsive obstructed migrates insriptive construed.
convulsions riding doubled figured churned through girl girl
fields coagulation or cohesion of elements, fold-catastrophic
jumps, convulsions, convulse: i send you my signal. my signal is
sad. my signal falls apart. own cartography, fever texts,
convulsive epileptic texts let's convulsive sometimes
sexualized. edges example, k 'up', physics the convulsive body
flees the automobile well used up before. a few great gasps and
a convulsive flap or myself. will only shred myself. convulse
myself. divide myself. mouth. i can't move. the body stashes its
tremble. a convulsion. the desert convulsed the body. my back
arched; i wanted you more than thing is withdrawn violently from
the organism, which convulses. convulsive body as well, the
neural interconnectivity of node