wondering whether other people might perceive this interesting project a
bit overlinked with commerce..? maybe its just me and being too wrapped up
with art being free of penalties (eg having to pay) at the point of
delivery..?
On the other hand, it can perhaps be argued that the point of delivery -
indeed the Art - might be the very notion of the events. It did evoke some
of my emotions, ie provided an aesthetic experience - hence the very
email/message(??) being free of penalties at the point/time of delivery,
is the art(?). In which case, why go to the illustrations/events..?

Ciao and bests!

aharon(??!!)
xx