Hi Netbehaviourists,

I have recently received an email from Heath Bunting,

Ans, he says “i am thinking of running a domestic anonymous corporation
workshop”

“a how-to turn your home into a surveillance proof sanctuary by converting
your household into a corporation”

“i would need a household to convert eg all the bills would be in the
corporation name not the occupying individuals”

“do you know anyone that might be interested?”

If anyone is interested in collaborating with Heath on this project please
contact me, and I will connect you up with Heath.

Wishing you well.

marc

Marc Garrett
Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since
1996

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons,
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ