Dear colleagues,

I dare to send you an article i think might be of your interest: New
Technologies to Face Up To Climate
Change<http://blogs.cccb.org/lab/en/article_les-noves-tecnologies-davant-el-canvi-climatic/>
 by Ferran Adell.

It seems naive to think that technology, on its own, can change the ethical
foundations of the market and industry and steer them towards a more
environmentally friendly system of commercial values. Nonetheless, we can still
argue that with good management and legal and political regulation, the
internet and digital culture may significantly reduce the depletion of the
natural ecosystem. But are we prepared to go beyond rhetoric and good
intentions, and take action in our daily lives?

This is the URL:
http://blogs.cccb.org/lab/en/article_les-noves-tecnologies-davant-el-canvi-climatic/

We hope you like it, we will keep on doing research on this subject matter. So
any information is welcome.

Very best regards from Barcelona as usual.

Maria Farràs /
CCCB Lab
933 064 100
@cccblab<http://twitter.com/cccblab> / Blog del CCCB LAB<blogs.cccb.org/lab/>

Montalegre, 5. 08001 Barcelona
T 933 064 100 / http://www.cccb.org

[Descripción: icon_twitter]<https://twitter.com/cececebe>  [icon_facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/CCCB.Barcelona>   [icon_instagram]
<https://instagram.com/el_cccb>

[cid:image004.png@01D18F65.6A374150]

[http://newsletter.cccb.org/firma_correo/publicitat1.jpg]<http://newsletter.cccb.org/publicitat1>

[http://newsletter.cccb.org/firma_correo/publicitat2.jpg]<http://newsletter.cccb.org/publicitat2>

AVÍS DE CONFIDENCIALITAT. Aquest missatge conté informació confidencial sotmesa
a secret professional. Si no en sou el destinatari no esteu autoritzat a
llegir-ne, copiar-ne o difondre'n el contingut. Si heu rebut el correu per
error, us preguem que el destruïu i que ens ho comuniqueu immediatament.
Gràcies per la vostra col·laboració. No l'imprimiu si no és necessari.
AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD. Este mensaje contiene información confidencial
sometida a secreto profesional. Si usted no es e l destinatario de este mensaje
no está autorizado a leer, copiar o difundir  su contenido. En caso de error,
rogamos lo destruya y nos lo comunique inmediatamente. Gracias por su
colaboración. No lo imprima si no es necesario.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message contains confidential information subject
to professional secrecy. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
you are not authorised to read, copy, or disseminate its contents. In this
case, we kindly ask you to destroy this email and inform us immediately. Do not
print this message if it is not strictly necessary.